Jurassic Pte Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
If you are under 18, please do not send any personal data about yourself to us.
- Information collection
- In order to provide a better service to you, we may collect and process the following data about you: (a) information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.trainercell.com (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information at other times, for example in connection with a promotion or when you report a problem with our site; (b) if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; (c) we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them; (d) details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders; (e) details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary. Data may be archived as long as the purpose for which the data was used still exists.
- Uses made of the information
- The purposes for which information may be used by us in and outside Singapore include: (a) ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; (b) providing you with alerts, newsletter, education materials or information that you requested or signed up to; (c) carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; (d) allowing you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; (e) designing and conducting surveys/questionnaires for client profiling/segmentation, statistical analysis, improving and furthering the provision our products and services; (f) complying with laws and regulations applicable to us or any of our affiliates in or outside Singapore; (g) legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts and seeking professional advices; (h) researching, designing and launching services or products including seminars/events/forums; (i) promoting and marketing services and products subject to your exercise of the opt-out right (please see further details in Clause 2.2 below); or (j) purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
- We intend to use your data in direct marketing and we require your consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose. In this connection, please note that: (a) your name, contact details (including address, contact number, email address), products and services information, transaction pattern and behaviour, background and demographic data held by us from time to time may be used by us in direct marketing; (b) the following classes of services, products and subjects may be marketed in direct marketing: (i) services and products related to our site and/or our affiliates (including marketing affiliates programs we are a part of); (ii) reward, loyalty or privileges programmes, promotional offers and related services; and (iii) invitations to events such as seminars/webinars/tele-seminars, conferences, live programs or events. (b) We may conduct direct marketing via fax, email, direct mail, telephone and other means of communication or send e-newsletters to you. You may choose not to receive promotional materials, by simply telling us (see below for contact details), and we will cease to do so, without charge.
- Disclosure of your information
- We will keep the personal data we hold confidential but may provide information to: (a) personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services; (b) our overseas offices, affiliates, business partners and counterparts (if any); (c) persons under a duty of confidentiality to us; (d) persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations in or outside Singapore; or (e) actual or proposed transferees or participants of our services in or outside Singapore.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk and you agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security while accessing the internet that is out of our control. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Third party websites
Our website may contain links to other sites (the “Linked Sites”). We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such other Linked Sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving our website to read the privacy policies or statements of each Linked Site that collects your personal data. You agree to waive any claim against us with respect to the Linked Sites.
- Data transfers
We may hold your data on servers in Mindbody and any other territories as we see fit from time to time. We may also transfer your data to our overseas offices or to any people listed at Clause 3.1 above, who may be located in or outside of Singapore.
- Your consent and rights
- By using our service, making an application or visiting our website, you consent to the collection and use of your information and other activities as outlined in this policy.
- Under the Personal Data Protection Act (the “PDPA”), individuals have the right: (a) to check whether we hold personal data about you and to access such data; (b) to require us to correct as soon as reasonably practicable any data relating to you that is inaccurate; (c) to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the kind of personal data held by us; and (d) to object to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes and we shall not use your personal data for marketing purposes after you communicate your objection to us.
- You may exercise your opt-out right by notifying us if you wish to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Please send requests for such objections, access to data, correction of data, information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held, questions or complaints to: Name: Han Address: 54 Serangoon Garden Way S555950 Tel: 8181 3847 Email: email@example.com
- In accordance with the terms of the PDPA, we have the right to and may charge a minimum fee for processing any data access request.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- Terms of service
Please read the terms of service (the “Terms of Service”) set forth below, as they apply to your access and use of our services, including our various websites, APIs, email notifications, applications buttons and widgets (the “Services”), and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as the “Content”). Your access to and use of the Services signifies your acceptance of these Terms of Service and agreement to be bound by them and any and all other applicable terms referenced herein absolutely.
- Other applicable terms
- Information about us
The Services are provided and operated by Jurassic Pte Ltd. We are a limited liability company registered in Singapore with Unique Entity Number 201612081H and have our registered office at 54 Serangoon Garden Way, Singapore 555950.
- Changes of terms
We may amend the Terms of Service from time to time at our sole discretion without notice or liability to you. By continuing to use the Services following such amendments to the Terms of Service, you agree to be bound by such amendments.
- Changes to our services
- The Services that we provide are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you.
- We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that our Services or any content on our site is accurate, complete, up-to-date or free from errors or omissions.
- Accessing our services
- Our Services are made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Services, or any content, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Services is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Services without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Services through your internet connection are aware of these Terms of Service and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- Your account and password
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. Jurassic Pte Ltd cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
- We have the right to disable any password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms of Service.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your licence to use the services
Jurassic Pte Ltd gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive licence to use the software that is provided to you by us as part of the Services. This licence is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Jurassic Pte Ltd, in the manner permitted by these Terms of Service.
- Our Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of the Services belong to Jurassic Pte Ltd or have been lawfully licensed to Jurassic Pte Ltd for use in connection with the Services. All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved. You are not allowed to upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the website itself or create derivative works with respect thereto, as the website is copyrighted under applicable laws.
- You agree that we are free to use, disclose, adopt and modify all and any ideas, concepts, knowhow, proposals, suggestions, comments and other communications and information provided by you to us (the “Feedback”) in connection with the Services and/or your use of the Services without any payment to you. You hereby waive and agree to waive all and any rights and claims for any consideration, fees, royalties, charges and/or other payments in relation to our use, disclosure, adoption and/or modification of any or all of your Feedback.
- Limited liability and warranty
Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of Jurassic Pte Ltd and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, and licensors (collectively, the “Entities of Jurassic Pte Ltd”). Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the limitation of liability in contracts, and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you. Nothing in this section excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully limited. All Information is for your general reference only. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of such information.
- YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”. THE SERVICES ARE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND THE ENTITIES OF Jurassic Pte Ltd MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES ON MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF THE ENTITIES OF Jurassic Pte Ltd ENTITIES AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR OTHERWISE, IS RE-PERFORMANCE OF DEFECTIVE SERVICES. IN JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF LIABILITY, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. WE DO NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY MATERIAL, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH US OR OUR SERVICES. WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE ENTITIES OF Jurassic Pte Ltd EXCEED ONE HUNDRED SINGAPORE DOLLARS (SGD 100).
- The Entities of Jurassic Pte Ltd shall not guarantee or assume any responsibility that:
- the information presented in our Services is accurate, adequate, current or reliable, or may be used for any purpose other than for general reference;
- the information presented in our Services is free of defect, error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your software, data or equipment;
- messages sent through the internet including in connection with the services will be free from interception, corruption, error, delay or loss;
- access to the Services will be available or be uninterrupted;
- use of the Services will achieve any particular result; or
- defects in the Services will be corrected.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in no event will the Entities of Jurassic Pte Ltd be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss or damages, including any loss of business, profit, goodwill or reputation arising out of any use, or inability to use, the information or the services, even if any of the Entities of Jurassic Pte Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
- You will exercise and rely solely on your own skill and judgment in your use and interpretation of the information and use of the services. You are responsible to ensure that your use of the information and the Services complies with all applicable legal requirements.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, if your use of the Services does not proceed satisfactorily and/or where applicable you do not receive appropriate responses to such use from us, as set out in these Terms of Service or otherwise, you are advised to contact us at email@example.com. No such lack of response shall be deemed to constitute any acquiescence or waiver.
- The limitation of liability contained in these Terms of Service will apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
- Content copyright policy
- Jurassic Pte Ltd respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorised to act on their behalf; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iv) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that you are authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, we will also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer. Our address for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on the Services is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use of the services
- We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation), to suspend or terminate users, and to reclaim usernames without liability to you. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Jurassic Pte Ltd its users and the public.
- We do not guarantee that our Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services: (i) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Jurassic Pte Ltd’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Jurassic Pte Ltd’s providers; (ii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures; (iii) access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by us (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions), (scraping the Services without our prior consent is expressly prohibited); (iv) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or (v) interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
- We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Services will cease immediately.
- Linking to us
You may link to our Services provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Services in any website that is not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Third party links and resources in our site
- The links from the Services may take you to other sites or services and you acknowledge and agree that Jurassic Pte Ltd has no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of any Information provided by third parties services and websites.
- The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Services, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by Jurassic Pte Ltd on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for us granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Jurassic Pte Ltd and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Services whether submitted by you or others.
- Links to other websites and services do not constitute an endorsement by us of such websites or services, or the Information, products, advertising or other materials available made available by such third parties.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, costs and expenses (including without limitation legal fees), in connection with or arising from your breach of any of these Terms of Service and/or your use of the website. We may, if necessary, participate in the defence of any claim or action and any negotiations for settlement. No settlement which may adversely affect our rights or obligations shall be made without our prior written approval. We reserve the right, at our own expense and on notice to you, to assume exclusive defence and control of any claim or action.
The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms of Service under the law of any jurisdiction shall not affect its legality, validity or enforceability under the laws of any other jurisdiction nor the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- Several users
If there are two or more persons adhering to these Terms of Service as user, their liability under the Terms of Service is joint and several, and their rights are joint.
No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under this agreement or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- The Terms of Service will continue to apply until terminated by either you or us as follows.
- You may end your agreement with us at any time for any reason by deactivating your accounts and discontinuing your use of the Services. You do not need to specifically inform us when you stop using the Services.
- We may suspend or terminate your accounts or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to, if we reasonably believe: (i) you have violated these Terms of Service or (ii) you create risk or possible legal exposure for us; or (iii) our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account or the next time you attempt to access your account.
- In all such cases, any provision of these Terms of Service that expressly or by implication is intended to come into or continue in force on or after termination of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Nothing in this section shall affect our rights to change, limit or stop the provision of the Services without prior notice, as provided above in Clause 5 Changes to our services.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms of Service shall be governed by Singapore law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
This agreement is drafted in the English language. If this agreement is translated into any other language, the English language version shall prevail.